Children’s Boutique Concierge
We are a boutique consignment sale like no other, so we have launched Children’s Boutique Concierge* services for all of our busy, savvy consigning moms!
Register by January 20, 2017 and have your items picked up, tagged, sold and remaining items delivered back to your home by our CBR hostesses. Full service all for just 50% of your sales and a tiered supply/service fee* deducted from your check. Earning more money for your boutique and designer items has never been easier!
To use our Concierge service:
- Consignors who wish to use this service must meet the deadline and register for the Spring 2017 sale by January 20, 2017 to be eligible. Clothing receipt must happen by January 28, 2017.
- Gather your clean, boutique and designer spring and summer clothing in a bin
- Count your items, and be sure to give us your best - our service fee is based on the number of items our CB-C hostess processes
0-50 items = $10 service fee
51-75 items=$12 service fee
76-100 items=$15 service fee
101-150 items=$20 service fee
151-200 items = $30 service fee
201-300 items = $40 service fee
301-400 items =$50 service fee
401-500 items =$60 service fee
501-600 items =$70 service fee
601-700 items =$80 service fee
701+ items= price upon request
4. Wait to be contacted by our CBC hostess to arrange for pick up.
5. Check this off your list and relax!
*Why is there a service fee? We have several dedicated staff and volunteers that will be driving to and fro to make this luxe service happen. We will also being providing all of the supplies a consignor typically buys or procures themselves with traditional consigning (tags, pins, markers, ribbon, hangers) And any items unsold will be returned to you in a cute, roomy, re-usuable CBR shopping tote!