Simple Consigning Steps for our computerized tagging system:
- Register/Join here as a Consignor (you will be taken to our automated tagging system site, MCS)
- Click the JOIN side toolbar button to create your new account or Login to your existing account to Register for each sale by selecting a drop off apppointment
- Use your username, password and consignor ID to log into your account at any time
- Select a DROP OFF appointment upon joining
- Click on VOLUNTEER side toolbar button if you wish to volunteer as well
- Hang, tag and price your items using this system (or use our CBConcierge tagging service)
- Deliver items to the sale location on indicated day, along with a BIN labeled with your ID number for sorting and return (if you have forgotten your bin, we will provide a large bag for a $5 charge), by using our preschool style drop off procedure. Pull alongside the front awning of sale space and remain in your car. We will handle the rest!
- Return to sale site on Saturday between 4-5 to pickup remaining items, or indicate during registration that you will donate any unsold items to the charity of CBR’s choosing
- Receive a check in 14 business days for your sold consigned items
- Consignors earn 60% of items sold
- Volunteer to earn 70% of items sold
- CBConcierge users earn 50% of items sold (a service fee will be deducted from your sales check)
- Consign 25+ accepted items and you may shop our Gold private preview sale
- If you have less than 25 items to consign, volunteer and receive 1 non-transferable preview sale ticket
- Practice our motto: Wear it. Love it. Pass it on!-Spread the word, distribute flyers!
Clothing Receiving times/Drop off times
Sunday, October 1st: 1pm to 7pm
Procedure for Saturday Pick up
Pick up time is 4-5pm for all WS consignors
Our procedure is similar to preschool pickup. Please pull into the designated loading zone as directed by staff. Remain in your car. A CBR staff member or volunteer will bring your clothing to you! Quick, easy and painless!
If you cannot pick up your items, please secure an alternate person for pick up. If you cannot secure an alternate, we have a $20 delivery service, fee payable at time of receiving OR donate any remaining clothing to the worthy local charity of CBR’s choosing.
If you would like to participate but don’t have time to prep your clothing, let CBR do it for you. A great deal…you will receive 50% of your earnings versus 60%. A service/supply fee will be deducted from your sales check-see fee structure below*
- Consignors who wish to use this service must meet the deadline and register for the Fall 2017 sale by August 1 to be eligible.
- Gather your best designer and boutique fall and winter clothing. Remember that CBConcierge service fee is based on the number of items that we process*
- Wait to be contacted by our CBC hostess to arrange for pick up that is convenient for you
- Sit back and relax in your freshly de-cluttered home!
1-50 items-$10 service fee
51-75 items- $12 service fee
76-100 items- $15 service fee
101-150 items- $20 service fee
151-200 items = $30 service fee
201-300 items = $40 service fee
301-400 items =$50 service fee
401-500 items =$60 service fee
501-600 items =$70 service fee
601-700 items =$80 service fee
701+ items= price upon request